The Ann Marie Harding Financial Support Program
One of our priorities at Montessori Academy of London is to make world-class, accredited Montessori education accessible to London-area families. Recognizing that tuition increases are necessary and the primary source of revenue for the Academy, we want to offer support to families that are committed to the Academy and the Montessori approach, but for whom the tuition increases have made that commitment to our program difficult.
The Ann Marie Harding Financial Support Program provides tuition support for families enrolled from second-year Casa through Junior High and who have been enrolled at the academy for at least two consecutive years. Families must also demonstrate financial need. The confidential application process is administered by a third-party provider, Apple Financial Services, which reviews all applications and makes recommendations for distribution of funds.
The application deadline for Financial Support for the 2017-2018 School Year is Friday, January 13, 2017.
To request a bursary, please go to Apple Financial Services and follow these steps:
- Create a parent account registration
- After the e-mail address provided is verified a response will be sent “account set up”
- Log in using your new account information and start the online application
- At the end of the process, requests will appear for the uploading of tax information, i.e. T4’s, current year’s pay statements, etc.
- Once the information is uploaded the payment section will appear. The application fee is $100 and payment can be made by credit card.
To apply, visit the Apple Financial Services website.
If you have any difficulties uploading your tax information, it can be marked “to be mailed”, and the process will continue. You will need to mail out these documents within 48 hours. If you are not able to use the online process there is an option to download a PDF form which must be mailed to Apple Financial along with the required documents.
To obtain more information on the Ann Marie Harding Financial Support Program, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 519-433-9121, ext. 211, or e-mail Victoria Little at email@example.com.