Overview of Fees
Regular Program Hours during the School Year
|Toddler (Ages 18-36 months)||Casa (Ages 3-6 years)||Elementary / Jr.High (Ages 6-14 years)|
|Part day class 9 am – 1 pm||Part day classes 9 am – 1 pm||Full day classes 9 am – 4 pm|
|Full day class 9 am – 4 pm||Full day classes 9 am – 4 pm|
New Applicants to the School
A non-refundable Application fee of $110 is required for all first time applicants.
Re-Enrolment – Deposit
An Enrolment deposit is required upon re-enrolment for the upcoming academic year and will be deducted from tuition owing for the given year.
Annual Tuition Fee
The annual tuition fee covers all registration and basic program delivery costs as well as local excursions, stationary supplies, work books, text books, a student folder and/or study calendar, a school yearbook, and where applicable, a school t-shirt or gym uniform. It does not include special trips or event costs outside of London.
Activity Fee – Elementary / Junior High
Activity Fees are collected from Year 1 through Year 8. These fees contribute to the cost of field trips, out of town events, bussing, special supplemental activities and assist to enhance these experiences. The fees are collected in advance to avoid ongoing expenses throughout the year. As many of these events must be booked in advance, the Activity Fees are due on October 1, 2015 or monthly payments may be requested.
- Lower Elementary Activity Fee – $100
- Upper Elementary Activity Fee – $400
- Junior High Activity Fee – $800
*Optional participation in the MMUN trip (Model United Nations) to New York City requires an additional fee from the participants in Year 6 – Year 8.
Family discounts apply to tuition for the second and subsequent children enrolled. Fee deductions:
- 2nd child: -10%
- 3rd child: -20%
- 4th and subsequent children: -25%
We offer an Alumni Discount of 15 per cent to former students who want their child to experience a Montessori education, whether they attended the school for one level or all the way through. The Alumni Discount applies to the tuition of a child whose parent is an alumni of the school and is based on the following criteria – the alumni:
- Must have attended at least 3 years (one whole level) of our school;
- Needs to be able to provide the specific years they were in attendance and the name of one of their teachers;
- Must commit to providing their child at least the same experience – a minimum full level of 3 years.
The benefits of Montessori are realized more the longer a child is part of the program and the intent of this discount is to encourage alumni to have their child in the program for an extended amount of time so that the student reaps the benefits an accredited Montessori experience.
Musical Instrumental Rental / Purchase – Upper Elementary and Junior High
- In Year 4, students learn to play the Ukulele. Ukuleles are available to play at the school but students are encouraged to purchase their own for ease of practice. Ukulele purchase costs generally range from $40 to $60.
- Beginning in Year 5, with the guidance of a music teacher, all students choose a band instrument and are required to rent or provide the instrument. Many options are available, including renting, rent-to-own, and purchasing, or purchasing used instruments. Costs vary by instrument but could be estimated at $20-$40/month.
Extended Hours – Optional Program
Childcare is available to our families on a monthly, annual, or occasional-usage plan.
|$90 / Monthly||Early Hours – 7:30 am – 9:00 am|
|$90 / Monthly||After School Hours – 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm|
|$780 / Year||Early Hours – 7:30 am – 9:00 am|
|$780 / Year||After School Hours – 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm|
|$100 / Sheet of 10 Vouchers||To be redeemed day of and valid for Early or After School Hours throughout the school year.|
Please note, as detailed in our Fees Policy, there is a $30 fee charged for late pick-up from Extended Hours. Repeated late pick-up of three times may result in suspension from the Extended Hours program.
Hot Lunch and Milk Programs
- Toddler and Casa students receive a Hot Lunch daily covered by the Hot Lunch Fee outlined in the Tuition and Fees schedule (PDF).
- Elementary students can participate in an Optional Weekly Milk and Hot Lunch. Forms for the Milk and Hot Lunch Programs are sent home throughout the school year.
Visit our Camp Discovery program page for information on our summer programs.
When written notice of withdrawal is received:
- Before April 1: the enrolment deposit and all post-dated cheques for tuition will be returned;
- Between April 1 and June 30: the enrolment deposit is non-refundable, but any post-dated cheques for tuition will be returned;
- Between July 1 and November 30: the enrolment deposit is non-refundable and 50% of the Annual Tuition Fee is payable;
- After December 1: 100% of the Annual Tuition Fee is payable.
Annual Tuition Fees
Tuition depends on the program and payment plans selected. Below is an example of fees for each level if the Advance Payment Plan “A” is selected. For specific details, please refer to the 2017-2018 Tuition Fee Schedule (PDF).
Part-Day Programs (9:00 am-1:00 pm)
- $13,550 Toddler
- $11,610 Casa Preschool
- $17,950 Toddler
- $15,550 Casa Preschool, Elementary & Junior High
In accordance with our 2017-2018 Tuition Fee Schedule (PDF), three payment options are available. Tuition may be paid in full prior to each academic year, in two payments or monthly.
An Enrolment deposit is required upon (re-)enrolment for the upcoming academic year, and will be deducted from tuition owing for the given year. For more information on the re-enrolment process, please contact Victoria Little, email@example.com, Registrar at 519-433-9121 ext. 211.
For more information on Admissions for new students, please contact Reception at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-433-9121.
Ann Marie Harding Financial Support Program
The Ann Marie Harding Financial Support Program was created to establish a support mechanism to help families who are committed to the Montessori approach to education, but require financial assistance to stay in the program at the elementary level. For more information and to learn how to apply, visit our Financial Support page.