Development Assistant – Fundraising
Development Assistant – Summer Student
7 Week Contract – Canada Summer Jobs
Montessori Academy of London seeks a summer student to work with us as our Development Assistant for a 7 week Contract through Canada Summer Jobs. The Development Assistant will work with the Development Director to update the school’s Alumni engagement program.
- Hourly Wage: $13.50
- Hours of work: 30 hours per week for 7 weeks. Flexible days and hours of work.
- Research new programs and strategies for engaging Alumni
- Gather records and input contact information into our current database
- Verify contact information
- Researching best practices for engaging Alumni audiences
- Create a digital library of scanned photographs in preparation for the 50th Anniversary
- Provide support to the administrative team
- Strong computer knowledge, familiarity with computer databases an asset
- Excellent phone skills
- Microsoft Office experience – comfortable using Word and Excel
- Must be a current post-secondary student returning to school in September 2018
Please email Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Development Assistant Position” by June 16th, 2017. Anticipated start date is July 4th, 2017.
Montessori Academy is an independently funded school and not-for-profit charity in London, Ontario, founded in 1968 to provide a proven alternative to conventional education. We offer a continuum of authentic Montessori programs for Toddlers, Pre-school, Elementary and Junior High students, with specialty programs including Art, Physical Education, French and Music.
Download a PDF of this job opportunity: Development Assistant – Summer Student