|Dear Montessori Families & Friends,
Upcoming PD Day & Holiday
A friendly reminder that Friday is a PD Day, and on Monday the school is closed for the Family Day Holiday. Enjoy your extra-long weekend!
Re-Enrolment / Admissions for 2018-2019 School Year
Re-Enrolment packages were sent home on Friday last week. To confirm your child’s enrolment for the 2018-2019 School Year, please complete the online re-enrolment form and submit the following documents to the Main Office by Friday, February 23:
- Signed Confirmation of Re-Enrolment Form (included in the re-enrolment package)
- Signed Code of Ethics Affirmation (included in the re-enrolment package)
- Enrolment deposit of $1,250
- Post-dated cheque(s) for tuition as required for Plan A and B
- Plan C requires a void cheque and completed pre-authorized payment form
- Toddler & Casa Only: Post-dated cheque(s) for Hot Lunch as required for Plan A and B
- Plan C Hot Lunch payments may be included monthly
Sibling Offers of Admission were also provided to families last week on Friday, and are due back to the school by Friday, Feb. 23, 2018.
If you have any questions about the re-enrolment or admissions process, please contact Victoria Little at email@example.com or 519-433-9121 ext. 211.
Deadline for East Side Mario’s ticket forms
As this Friday is a PD day, please send your forms back before Thursday February 15th.
Don’t miss out on this MA community family dinner! It’s a chance to catch up with other families and enjoy a meal together. Proceeds from ticket sales support the Upper Elementary Kitchen Project.
- Location: East Side Mario’s 387 Wellington Road, London, Ontario
- Date: Wednesday, Feb. 28
- Time: 6 to 9 pm
- Cost: $20 per ticket. Advance tickets are required.
For more information contact Tonya Dendrinos at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-433-9121 ext.233
On Wednesday, we’ll celebrate friends
As a school community, we celebrate friendship on Valentine’s Day.
Race Against Drugs
The Year 5 students participated in the Racing Against Drugs event with the Thames Valley School Board last week. There were a variety of activities based around personal safety. At the end, students competed against one another in a cup stacking competition and MA won!
Taking a break
The students were completely engrossed in watching Gregory breaking the icicles off of the buildings Friday afternoon.
From the Community
Yellowbird Open House
Yellowbird Learning Centre has reschedule their Open House to Saturday, March 3. Join them to learn more about the mindful programming they have developed and will share with our students during their special Montessori March Break retreat for students ages 4-10 years during the second week of the break – March 19-23.