Supply Staff – Early Childhood Educators
Early Childhood Educators – Supply Staff
Montessori Academy of London (MA) provides something unique in London: high-quality traditional Montessori education that truly puts the needs of the child first. To support our team of highly qualified Toddler and Casa staff, MA seeks Supply Teachers with early childhood education experience to work on a casual, part-time basis.
- Montessori Toddler and/or Casa training is preferred, but not necessary.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma or equivalent – or currently working towards Early Childhood Education certification.
- Maturity, responsibility, a friendly demeanor, compassion and patience.
- A passion for working with children and encouraging their growth and independence.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Police Vulnerable Sector Check, Medical Examination/Immunization Records, Standard First Aid and CPR C.
- Provide caring, nurturing environment for students, ages 18 months to 5 years, in keeping with the Montessori philosophy.
- Supervise Toddler and pre-school aged children to ensure their safety and well-being.
- Plan and implement a child care program for children from 18 months to 5 years old.
- Interact with parents in a positive, professional and encouraging manner.
Supply staff must be available during the days to help cover sick days, personal time, etc. School hours are 8:30 am-4:30 pm.
How to Apply
We encourage interested applicants to email a resume with cover letter outlining your experience and interest in the position to Lesley Prentice, Site Supervisor: email@example.com, or drop off a printed application package with resume and cover letter at Montessori Academy’s Main Office at 719 Waterloo Street.
No phone calls, please. While we appreciate all interest in the positions, we will only contact applicants who are selected for an interview.
Download a PDF of this job posting: ECE Supply teachers for 2017-18 school year