ECE Supply Staff 2021-2022
Supply Staff – Early Childhood Educators
Montessori Academy of London (MA) provides something unique in London: high-quality traditional Montessori education that truly puts the needs of the child first. To support our team of highly qualified Toddler and Casa staff, MA seeks Supply Teachers with early childhood education experience to work on a casual, part-time basis for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma or equivalent required.
- Montessori Toddler and/or Casa training is preferred, but not necessary.
- Maturity, responsibility, a friendly demeanor, compassion and patience.
- A passion for working with children and encouraging their growth and independence.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Police Vulnerable Sector Check, Medical Examination/Immunization Records, Standard First Aid and CPR C.
- Proof of full COVID vaccination required.
- Provide caring, nurturing environment for students, ages 18 months to 5 years, in keeping with the Montessori philosophy.
- Supervise Toddler and pre-school aged children to ensure their safety and well-being.
- Interact with parents in a positive, professional and encouraging manner.
- Supply staff must be available during the days to help cover sick days, personal time, etc. School hours are 8:30 am-4:30 pm.
How to Apply
Send your resume with a cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off a printed application with resume and cover letter at Montessori Academy’s Main Office at 719 Waterloo Street. No phone calls, please. While we appreciate all interest in the positions, we will only contact applicants who are selected for an interview.
Montessori Academy is an independently funded school and not-for-profit charity founded in 1968 to provide a proven alternative to conventional education. We are London, Ontario’s only accredited Montessori school, and offer traditional programs for Toddlers, Pre-school, Elementary and Junior High students, with specialty programs including Art, Physical Education, French and Music.
For more information on Montessori Academy of London, visit www.montessori.on.ca.