Elementary yard staff – 2023-2024
Do you enjoy working with children, and a fun, energetic environment?
Montessori Academy of London seeks candidates for yard/playtime staff to supervise Elementary age students from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm Monday through Friday. Candidates must have experience working with children, plus current First Aid and CPR training, a current Police Vulnerable Sector Check, and availability September 2023 through June 2024.
Our Elementary Yard Staff members work directly with children ages 6-14 to ensure safe and happy playtimes. Playtime is held outdoors as weather permits. During inclement weather, playtime is held indoors. Successful applicants will be contacted directly.
- Experience and a passion for working with children.
- To help nurture their growth and independence.
- To oversee problem solving and conflict resolution
- To ensure a safe and inclusive environment
- Maturity, responsibility, a friendly demeanor, compassion, and patience.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Valid Police Vulnerable Sector Check; Standard First Aid and CPR C.
How to Apply
Interested in this opportunity? Please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of: Robert Loebach Rloebach@montessori.on.ca No phone calls, please. While we appreciate all interest in the position and our school, we will only contact applicants who are selected for an interview.
Montessori Academy is an independently funded school and not-for-profit charity in London, Ontario, founded in 1968 to provide a proven alternative to conventional education. We offer a continuum of authentic Montessori programs for Toddlers, Preschool, Elementary and Junior High students, with specialty programs including Art, Physical Education, French and Music. Learn more at: www.montessori.on.ca