Job posting – PT Elementary French Teacher – FILLED
This position has been filled. Thank you for your interest in this role within our school!
Part-time French Teacher – Elementary (Grades 7-8)
Montessori Academy of London seeks an enthusiastic, highly qualified applicant to fill an Elementary French teaching opportunity within our well-established school for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Qualifications and Skills
Applicants should have:
- An undergraduate degree in French/or high level of French fluency.
- Experience teaching children – preferably Elementary/Grade 7-8 level.
- Montessori Teaching Certification – preferable but not essential.
- Maturity, responsibility, a friendly demeanour, patience.
- A passion for working with children and encouraging their growth and independence.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Valid Police vulnerable sector check (PVSC).
- Canadian citizenship or appropriate work Visa or permit.
The Junior High French teacher works 8-10 hours per week and provides support to the Grades 7-8 teaching team; however, the school is also looking to fill a Learning Support/Resources Teacher role – if the applicant has the appropriate qualifications, hours could be full-time. Please contact the school for more information on this dual role.
Please send a resume, list of references and cover letter to:
Tina Sartori, Executive Director
Montessori Academy of London
711 Waterloo Street
London, ON N6A 3W1
Or send a PDF of your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position has been filled. Thank you for your interest in this role and our school.