At the beginning of each year and upon admission into the school, parents are provided various forms that need to be completed and returned to the school before the start of the school year.
Following is a list of forms that parents might need throughout the year.
- Emergency Allergy Alert Form (PDF)
- Epi-Pen Consent Form (PDF)
- Individual Medical Emergency Plan (PDF)
- Authorization for Drug Medication Administration Form (PDF)
Request for Request for Extended Hours form for 2019-2020.
Volunteering with MA
For more information on volunteering with the school, please visit the Get Involved section of this site.
- Self declaration: NEW for 2019-2020: If you wish to volunteer, you must complete a Police Vulnerable Sector Check (PVSC). If you have completed a PVSC in the past five years (since 2015), please complete this online Google form including the “Self-declaration” section.
- Transporting students: Volunteer Transportation Form (PDF)
A PDF version of our 2019-2020 student directory will be uploaded in late September/early October.
GYM WEAR for 2019-2020
Download a PDF of the Montessori Academy Gym Wear Flyer for 2019-2020. Please return the completed form (and payment if you’re ordering optional extra T-shirts or shorts) to the Main Office by Monday, June 17, 2019.
For the 2019-2020 School Year: Parent Handbook_2019-2020 (updated JULY2019)
Code of Ethics
Montessori Academy of London Code of Ethics – Updated 2018
Toddler & Casa Lunch Program
All children in our Toddler and Casa programs participate in a mandatory Hot Lunch Program. Menus for the Hot Lunch program will be published a week in advance; children with serious dietary issues will be provided a special, individualized meal. In the most serious food allergy cases, exemptions can be made with our Ministry Advisor.
For menus and recipes, visit the Growing Chefs! Ontario website: www.growingchefsontario.ca/educational-projects/beet-cafe