At the beginning of each year and upon admission into the school, parents are provided various forms that need to be completed and returned to the school before the start of the school year.
Following is a list of forms that parents might need throughout the year.
- Emergency Allergy Alert Form (PDF)
- Epi-Pen Consent Form (PDF)
- Individual Medical Emergency Plan (PDF)
- Authorization for Drug Medication Administration Form (PDF)
Request for Request for Extended Hours form for 2019-2020.
Volunteering with MA
For more information on volunteering with the school, please visit the Get Involved section of this site.
- Self declaration: NEW for 2019-2020: If you wish to volunteer, you must complete a Police Vulnerable Sector Check (PVSC). If you have completed a PVSC in the past five years (since 2015), please complete this online Google form including the “Self-declaration” section.
- Transporting students: Volunteer Transportation Form (PDF)
The 2019-2020 Student Directory is available through the MA Parent Portal.
For the 2019-2020 School Year: Parent Handbook_2019-2020_(Updated SEPT2019)
Montessori Academy of London Code of Ethics – Updated 2018
Toddler & Casa Lunch Program
All children in our Toddler and Casa programs participate in a mandatory Hot Lunch Program. Menus for the Hot Lunch program will be published a week in advance; children with serious dietary issues will be provided a special, individualized meal. In the most serious food allergy cases, exemptions can be made with our Ministry Advisor.
For menus and recipes, visit the Growing Chefs! Ontario website: www.growingchefsontario.ca/educational-projects/beet-cafe
Google Apps for Education Chromebook Policies
It is important that Montessori Academy’s families understand the security and privacy measures employed by Google within the software suite of educational tools provided by Google. This includes how Google uses and protects the data of all education G-Suite users. For this reason, the school has developed the following document (PDF) titled: Security and Privacy Using Google Apps for Education (“G-Suite”) – Montessori Academy of London- 2019-2020 (PDF)
Upper Elementary and Junior High parents are asked to review, sign and submit to the school the following user agreement: Google Apps for Education and Chromebook Policies and Use Agreement 2019-2020 Junior High (PDF)