What’s for Dinner? SPRING EDITION
Family Size Frozen Entrées from Growing Chefs!
PROCEEDS WILL SUPPORT OUR ELEMENTARY LUNCH KITCHEN RENOVATION!
It’s back for a FIFTH time. Executive Chef Katherine has selected some AMAZING dishes from our popular lunch program that will make your family’s hearts blossom. The team at Growing Chefs has been busy making and freezing them so you can bring them home for dinner!
Pick up your order at your selected pick up time on Thursday, April 1, at Growing Chefs, then keep it in your freezer until you need a break from making dinner. A wholesome, nutritious and delicious dinner your whole family will enjoy!
There are limited quantities of each frozen entrée available. Entrées sell out in as quickly as one day. Submit your orders early to avoid disappointment. First come, first served!
- Order Deadline: Friday, March 26, 2021
- Pick Up Date: Thursday, April 1
- Time: Select a time between 3pm and 5pm
- Pick Up Location: Growing Chefs Headquarters – 460 King St. London, ON
Proceeds from each order will support Montessori Academy of London’s Special Projects Fund to help with the renovation of the Elementary Lunch Kitchen this summer.
The Spring Menu!
Entrées – $35 (Each order serves 4 to 5 people)
- Turkey Sausage Penne Bake – SOLD OUT
- Butter Chicken and Rice – SOLD OUT
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Turkey Burgers (12 Frozen Burger Patties)
- Beet Burgers (12 Frozen Vegetarian Patties) – SOLD OUT
By the Litre
- Pulled Pork – $20 – Only 3 left!
- Roasted Tomato Soup – $16
- Chocolate Chip Cookie (Spelt) Dough Pucks – $20 (2 Dozen Frozen Cookie Dough Pucks*) – Only 3 left!
- Carrot Raisin Oatmeal Muffin (Batter) Pucks – $20 (1 Dozen Frozen Muffin Pucks*)
*Cookie dough pucks and muffin batter pucks are oven ready. Place them on your cookie sheet or drop them in your muffin tray and pop them in the oven.
- Carrot Cake – $40 – Weekend Special – Fresh to Go! – SOLD OUT
Everything but the kitchen sink carrot cake! This cake is dressed with a classic cream cheese frosting, and has it ALL (except nuts): candied pineapple, coconut, ginger, raisins, pumpkin seeds, and of course carrot! Serves 8+, or several hungry bunnies.
(Note: Carrot Cake is not frozen, it is frosted and ready to be served!)
Order through this online form!
Other ways to help:
- Make a Donation https://montessori.on.ca/get-involved/ways-to-give/
- Make a Donation to Growing Chefs https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/19822
- Learn More about Growing Chefs https://growingchefsontario.ca/