Something to see for yourself.
There’s something special about the Montessori classroom. Visitors regularly comment on how different our classrooms look and feel.
You won’t see rows upon rows of desks jammed together to maximize space. You won’t see a teacher looming over students as they furiously write notes to memorize.
Instead, you’ll see groups of students learning together – or individual students working independently. You’ll see shelves of colourful material that engage the senses. You’ll see inquiry and discovery. You’ll see a passion for learning.
In every Montessori classroom visit you’ll see something different because every day brings a new discovery and a new learning experience.
We invite you to see for yourself…
As part of the application process, we ask every interested family to watch the 3 informational videos linked below and attend a school tour. You’ll see first-hand what makes Montessori so different – and so special. To get the process started, submit an Inquiry Form.
We ask interested families to watch the following 3 videos with key background information on our school and the Montessori method. They are approximately 25 minutes total in length:
- What We Believe – 50 Years of Montessori Academy of London
- Information Session – presentation by our Executive Director, Tina Sartori
- Building the Pink Tower
**Bonus Video (not required but encouraged to view!): Grace and Courtesy: Building A Better World | Dr. Timothy Purnell
- All tours begin at 9AM and move between several of our downtown locations
- Tours run for approximately an hour and a half and are for adults only
- Space is limited, so advance registration is required
- Please complete this Inquiry Form; you will then be contacted by our Admissions Office to confirm your details
Participants are required to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms on the day of the tour. We are a mask-friendly environment – masks are optional, not required. If you are feeling unwell (ie. cold or flu), please contact the school. We’ll be happy to reschedule your tour.
As we work towards making all of our buildings barrier-free, we invite you to contact the school if you require accommodations for a tour of our Montessori learning environments.
Winter Tour Dates
- Wednesday, January 11 – FULL
- Wednesday, January 25 – FULL
- Wednesday, February 8 – FULL
- Wednesday, February 22 – FULL
- Wednesday, March 8 – FULL
Please contact Sara Heald to be placed on a waiting list for a School Tour: firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-433-9121.
Take a virtual tour of some of our MA-zing spaces
Can’t wait to see our school? Take a look through these short videos to get a taste of our beautiful, traditional Montessori learning environments.