Publications, brochures, videos, etc.
View and download PDFs of past publications, including our annual reports, strategic priorities and our marketing brochures…
What We Believe – 50 years of Montessori Academy of London
For the school’s 50th anniversary, Junior High teacher Shawn Butler was tasked with creating a video that encompasses what our school believes fundamentally – and shows the world what we believe education can and should provide our children. The results of his efforts…?
See “What We Believe – 50 years of Montessori Academy of London” for yourself right here…
Strategic Planning and Priorities
- Building our Future Together – Strategic Plan 2017-2022
- Strategic Priorities & Initiatives – Our Path to 2017
Marketing Material – About us
- Montessori Academy Brochure – 2019 update
- Our Curriculum. Their Journey (2021) – Map of Montessori curriculum
- Our Case for Support (2018) – Why Give to Montessori Academy
- Portrait of an MA Grad (PDF) – Qualities found in our Alumni
Text-based versions of our publications
- Montessori Academy of London Brochure 2017-text (PDF)
- Leaflets Level by Level Brochures 2021 text – all levels (PDF)
- 2019-2020 Annual Report
- 2018-2019 Annual Report – Raising Helping Hands
- 2017-2018 Annual Report – First of the Next 50
- 2016-2017 Annual Report – Milestones
- 2015-2016 Annual Report – Making Connections
- 2014-2015 Annual Report – Past Present and Future
- 2013-2014 Annual Report – Always Growing. Always Changing
Montessori Matters – our alumni newsletter
- Montessori Matters April 2019
- Montessori Matter November 2018
- Montessori Matters May 2018
- Montessori Matters February 2018
- Montessori Matters October 2017
- Montessori Matters June 2017
- Montessori Matters March 2017
- Montessori Matters Oct 2016
- Montessori Matters June 2016
- Montessori Matters February 2016
- Montessori Matters October 2015
- Montessori Matters June 2015
- Montessori Matters February 2015
The Poppy Project with Fanshawe College’s School of Design
If you have been following us this week, you’ve likely seen our students working on “poppy paper.” This was a pilot project with Fanshawe College’s School of Design. Their teacher and students came up with sustainable poppy concept and thought it would be a fun project for children to help them learn about Remembrance Day. This year is the 100th anniversary of the Remembrance Day poppy, so it was particularly timely.
Students from Casa through Junior High participated in the Poppy Project. It was packaged as a fun “mission” and the teachers were provided instructions and materials on how to make the poppy-seed paper, which was crafted into wearable paper poppies that could then be planted. The hopes are the seeds in the paper will sprout poppies next year.
This beautiful 2-minute video by JH teacher Shawn walks you through the JH poppy-making process. Take a look….