Overview of Fees
Regular Program Hours during the School Year
|Toddler (Ages 18-36 months)||Casa (Ages 3-6 years)||Elementary / Jr.High (Ages 6-14 years)|
|Part-day class 8:30 am – 12:30 pm||Part-day classes 8:30 am – 12:30 pm||Full-day classes 8:30 am – 3:30 pm|
|Full-day class 8:30 am – 3:30 pm||Full-day classes 8:30 am – 3:30 pm|
New Applicants to the School
A non-refundable Application fee of $150 is required for all first time applicants.
A non-refundable Enrolment Deposit is required with each student’s Confirmation of Enrolment form. This deposit, along with a completed Confirmation of Enrolment form, secures enrolment for the coming school year.
Annual Tuition Fee
The annual tuition fee covers all registration and basic program delivery costs as well as local excursions, stationary supplies, work books, text books, a student folder and/or study calendar, a school yearbook, and where applicable, a school t-shirt or gym uniform. It does not include special trips or event costs outside of London.
Activity Fee – Elementary / Junior High
Activity Fees are collected from Year 1 through Year 8. These fees contribute to the cost of field trips, out of town events, busing, special supplemental activities and assist to enhance these experiences. The fees are collected in advance to avoid ongoing expenses throughout the year. As many of these events must be booked in advance, the Activity Fees are due on September 1 or monthly payments may be requested.
- Lower Elementary Activity Fee – $150
- Upper Elementary Activity Fee – $600
- Junior High Activity Fee – $1,350
*Optional participation in the MMUN trip (Model United Nations) to New York City requires an additional fee from the participants in Year 6 – Year 8.
Payment Plan Discounts
Tuition depends on the program and payment plan selected. Payment plan discounts are provided as follows:
- Plan A: $400 discount (full-day programs) or $200 discount (part-day programs)
- Plan B: $200 discount (full-day programs) or $100 discount (part-day programs)
- A payment plan discount is not offered for Plan C
Sibling discounts apply to tuition for the second and subsequent children enrolled. Fee deductions:
- 2nd child: -10%
- 3rd child: -20%
- 4th and subsequent children: -25%
We offer an Alumni Discount of 15 per cent to former students who want their child to experience a Montessori education, whether they attended the school for one level or all the way through. The Alumni Discount applies to the tuition of a child whose parent is an alumni of the school and is based on the following criteria – the alumni:
- Must have attended at least 3 years (one whole level) of our school;
- Needs to be able to provide the specific years they were in attendance and the name of one of their teachers;
- Must commit to providing their child at least the same experience – a minimum full level of 3 years.
The benefits of Montessori are realized more the longer a child is part of the program and the intent of this discount is to encourage alumni to have their child in the program for an extended amount of time so that the student reaps the benefits an accredited Montessori experience.
Musical Instrumental Rental / Purchase – Upper Elementary and Junior High
- In Year 4, students learn to play the Ukulele. Ukuleles are available to play at the school but students are encouraged to purchase their own for ease of practice. Ukulele purchase costs generally range from $40 to $60.
- Beginning in Year 5, with the guidance of a music teacher, all students choose a band instrument and are required to rent or provide the instrument. Many options are available, including renting, rent-to-own, and purchasing, or purchasing used instruments. Costs vary by instrument but could be estimated at $20-$40/month.
Extended Hours – Optional Program
Childcare is available to our families on a monthly, annual, or occasional-usage plan. 2020-2021 fees for Extended Hours are as follows:
|$100/ Monthly||Early Hours – 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.|
|$100/ Monthly||After School Hours – 3:45 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
|$800 / Year||Early Hours – 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.|
|$800 / Year||After School Hours – 3:45 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
|$10/ child per use||Occasional Use of the Early Hours or After School program is available throughout the year at a charge of $10/child per occasion.
Families will be invoiced at the end of the month.
Please note, as detailed in our Fees Policy, there is a $30 fee charged for late pick-up from Extended Hours. Repeated late pick-up may result in suspension from the Extended Hours program.
For 2022-2023 Extended Hours Fees, please refer to the 2022-2023 Tuition Fee Schedule (PDF).
Hot Lunch and Milk Programs
- Toddler, Casa and Junior High students receive a Hot Lunch daily covered by the Hot Lunch Fee outlined in the 2022-2023 Tuition Fee Schedule (PDF).
- Elementary students can participate in an Optional Weekly Milk and Hot Lunch; parents can order either through the MA Parent Portal.
Visit our Camp Discovery program page for information on our summer programs. Information for the upcoming year’s camp will be updated in late February.
Notwithstanding that a student has enroled in the school, the parent/guardian may nevertheless submit a written notice of intent to withdraw either before they begin or during the school year for which payment had been received, subject to the following:
- As of March 1, the enrolment deposit is due and is non-refundable;
- Prior to August 15, 50% of the annual tuition fee is refundable, less the enrolment deposit;
- As of August 15, 100% of the annual tuition fee is payable to the School, and is non-refundable.
Ann Marie Harding Financial Support Program
The Ann Marie Harding Financial Support Program was created to establish a support mechanism to help families who are committed to the Montessori approach to education, but require financial assistance to stay in the program at the elementary level. For more information and to learn how to apply, visit the Financial Support page.