Artisan Market 2022!
- Date: Friday, May 27
- Time: 3:30 pm until 8 pm
- Location: Colborne St. United Church Gymnasium
711 Colborne St, London, ON N6A 3Z4
Enter off of Piccadilly St.
- Who: Everyone! This market is open to the community!
What you’ll find!
- Fantastic handmade items by local artisans and makers
- Used and new book sale
- Face painting by Cheeky Creations
- Meet Canadian Author Leita H. Saysombath!
Proceeds from the Used Book Sale, Cheeky Creations Face Painting and Scholastic Book Sale will go towards our fundraiser for our school’s Library!
Please remember to bring cash!
- Bedazzled Dragon Studio
- Leita Saysombath – Canadian Author https://www.instagram.com/leita_author/
- Cafezia Coffee www.cafezia.ca
- Charmed Lifehttps://www.instagram.com/__charmed__life__/
- Cheeky Creations https://www.facebook.com/smilemovers
- Eight Candles and Signature Gifts https://eightcandle.com/
- Four Leaf Clover
- Fox and Jam Vintage https://www.instagram.com/foxandjamvintage/
- It’s Sew Katrina www.itssewkatrina.com
- Life and Love Lables www.lifeandlovelabels.com
- Nikketo Company https://www.instagram.com/nikketocompany/
- Prima Crafts https://primacrafts.square.site/
- Purple & Peridot https://www.instagram.com/purpleandperidot/
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate https://rockychoc.com/
- SoyKiss CandleCo. https://www.instagram.com/soykiss.candleco/
- Sweet! Brigadeiros www.sweetbrigadeiros.ca
- 2shuttles Handweaving www.2shuttles.ca
We are SOLD OUT of vendor spots! If you would like more information about our upcoming Spring Artisan Market, please contact Tonya Dendrinos at firstname.lastname@example.org.